When will we collect your personal data?
We will / may collect your personal data:
- when you submit any form, including but not limited to application forms or other forms relating to our products and services, both online and in physical form;
- when you interact with us, such as through live chat, telephone connections (which may be recorded), letters, e-mails, facsimile, face-to-face, and social media platforms;
- when you provide documents or other information in connection with your interactions with us;
- when you use services on our Site, including but not limited to cookies that we use when you interact through our Site;
- when you buy, register, send for repair, or return one of our products through an official channel;
- when you submit criticisms and suggestions or complaints to us; or
- when you send your personal data to us for any reason.
The above list is not intended to be a complete list, but rather only sets a few general examples of when your personal data might be collected.
What personal data will be collected by us?
Personal Data that may be collected by us includes but is not limited to:
- Electronic mail address;
- Phone number;
- Correspondence address;
- Information sent by or connected to the device (s) used to access the service;
- Any information about you when you register to use our services or platforms, and when you use our services or platforms, as well as information relating to how you use our services or platforms; and
- All data about the content used by the User.
The live chat platform allows you to interact with us through our representatives. When you use the live chat platform, you agree that the live chat conversation may be saved.
We may also use the Personal Data that you send to us through the electronic mail or postal address listed on the Career page, solely for consideration of the recruitment of company employees. We may store such data and information for future use.
If you do not want us to collect the Personal Data mentioned above, you can cancel it at any time by notifying us in writing. Please note that opting out or revoking consent for us to collect, use or process your Personal Data can affect your use of our services and platforms.
How do we protect your personal data?
Although we cannot guarantee that unauthorized access will never occur, we guarantee that we will take care to maintain the security of your Personal Data to prevent unauthorized access.
We take a number of steps to protect your personal data from unauthorized access, use or change, and destruction and disclosure without legal authority.
Our website may contain links to third party websites or services that are not operated by us to improve the quality of your experience. Third-party websites or services can be social media, advertising, and other services.
We use social media services for commenting and sharing content. Some of the social media services include: Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and Youtube.
In addition we also use the Google Maps service to make it easier for you to access our products and services that are closest to your location. The privacy policies arising from the use of these services are subject to each service, and we do not have authority over the privacy policies of each of the services mentioned above.
How can you access Personal Data about you stored on our Site?
You have the right to access Personal Data about you that we hold.
If you think your Personal Data is inaccurate or incomplete, you have the right to ask us to correct or delete the data. You can also ask us to update or change your Personal Data at any time.
Please understand that if you ask us to delete your Personal Data, you might not be able to use all of our products and services.
You can use these rights by contacting us using the details as stated in the contact below. You will be asked to provide some proof of identification, so we can verify that you made the request. Subject to applicable law, we reserve the right to charge fees for checking Personal Data that is on us.
If you need further assistance or want to comment, please contact us online:
Incorporated Company Golden Agin Nusa
Alternatif Tarikolot - Sukahati (Tengsaw)
Kp. Babakan, Desa Tarikolot Street
Citeureup Subdistric, Bogor District - 16810
Phone : (+62 21) 66692030
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org